Mixed Drug Toxicity relating to lethal combination of Heroin and Alcohol - Cory Monteith’s Cause of Death.
|Photo by: Fox|
The world was shocked about the news on Saturday July 13 (in Canada), the Glee star Cory Monteith was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver Canada. Cory’s body was discovered by the hotel staff he didn't check-out the hotel that day.
The caused of death of the Glee actor Cory Monteith was mixed drug toxicity, relating to lethal combination of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia Coroners Service said. According to the coroner there is no foul play involved for Cory’s death other than drug toxicity.
According to the news, Monteith was struggled with addiction in drugs and alcohol in his early teenage life, he also admit that he commit in rehab treatment. He died at age of 31; after his mother and real love team Lea Michele give him a private viewing his body was already cremated.
The last tweet of Cory Monteith on July 13, 2013.
oh. IT'S A SHARK TORNADO.— Cory Monteith (@CoryMonteith) July 12, 2013
Follow UsFollow @itzperzonalblog